- Visit the most popular tour destination in the world, "MACHU PICCHU (Peru)". Should be the perfect choice for your first step to Latin America.
- This is a complete package from Lima to Lima. So you simply need only arranging the fight on it - international & domestic flights (LIM/CUZ/LIM).
- 5 days tour in Lima to Lima basis. (airport code: LIM), will be 7 days total from/to your country, using standard international airline connection. Ask your local flight supplier.
- The tour date is open. This is the custom departure tour of all year round. You can set the tour date any time.
- The tour will be confirmed from minimum 2 passengers, so it'll be suitable for the couples, friends and family trip.
- Tour altitude flows from Lima (altitude 150m), Sacred Valley (2,800m), Machu Picchu (2,400m) and Cusco (3,400m). You may have slight problem with high altitude in Sacred Valley but don't worry much, won't be serious and you should be fine in Machu Picchu citadel.
- Climbing "Huayna Picchu mountain" in Day4 is optional, required special tickets in advice. It's quite interesting excursion but hiking experience recommended, cause the route is steep and partly dangerous.
<2017 Visit Machu Picchu Citadel 5 days - Itinerary>
Lima (in) - Fly to Lima ***Start of land service*** Arrive at Lima around mid-night. Transfer In. Overnight in Lima hotel
Lima/Cuzco/Sacred Valley - AM: Airport transfer, (flight LIM/CUZ, not included). Cuzco airport reception, Cuzco citytour, Sacred Valley tour (Pisac, etc). Lunch at local restaurant. Hotel in Sacred Valley, Casa Andina Private Collection or similar. Dinner at hotel included. [Meals: BLD]
Sacred Valley/Machu Picchu - AM: Sacred Valley tour, PM: Train to Aguas Calientes. Hotel in Aguas Calientes, Inka Terra Machu Picchu or similar. (Option: Up-grade Sanctuary Lodge) No dinner [Meals: BL-]
Machu Picchu/Cuzco - Machu Picchu tour (option Huayna Picchu mountain climbing - requires reservation in advance), PM train to Cuzco, Dinner with show. Cuzco hotel, Jose Antonio or similar . [Meals: BLD]
Cuzco/Lima (out) - AM: CUZ airport transfer, (flight CUZ/LIM, not included), Lima citytour, No lunch, hotel dayuse, Four Points Sheraton or similar. No dinner, Evening airport transfer, assist check in to flight home. *** End of Land Services *** [Meals: B--]
Hotels and meals indicated in the itinerary.
Guides in English,
All transfers and tours indicated in the itinerary.